Pegasystems, Inc. Strategic Alliance Executive in San Diego, California
The Position: Pega is looking for a top Strategic Alliance Executive candidate for our Insurance business. The SAE will be responsible for driving sales and business development initiatives through Pega partners focused on the Insurance marketplace. He/she will design and execute a business plan that delivers co-sell revenue and partner practice growth objectives in support of the industry sales team. Key to success is the ability to communicate Pega’s value to the partners, the partner’s value to the Pega sales team, and a clearly aligned joint value message to clients.
A primary objective of the Strategic Alliance Executive is to drive programmatic partner engagement focused on sales and technical training, tools and promotional incentives designed to cultivate a self-sufficient channel that scales to support the business line’s revenue goals. The SAE will develop and manage relationships with partners aligned to accounts working to sell Pega solutions.
He/she should have a demonstrated ability to translate technical solutions into strategic business outcomes. Critical to this position is the ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales leadership, account executives and partner executives to effectively create “sell with” partner opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate partner coverage for sales efforts and activities such as lead generation, technical and sales enablement and partner communications
- Help partners identify and qualify new business opportunities for Pega solutions, manage the pipeline and engage the sales teams
- Evangelize and market Pega’s products, solutions and brand to partner stakeholders creating sustainable awareness in the community
- Educate partners in the opportunities Pega offers them to grow services revenue through high growth initiatives
- Support partner sponsored/initiated/developed industry marketing programs or events that promote pipeline growth
- Develop annual business plans for partner sourced activity including revenue, pipeline, practice growth, and marketing programs and events
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
The Person: You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and the alliance organization. You understand the partner sell-through models and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of alliances, consulting services and/or business development experience in the technology industry
- Experience managing a territory and driving partner activity to hit pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience delivering sales messaging that articulates complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results
- Solid understanding professional services sales and delivery models
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications