Accenture Accenture Flex - .Net & C# Developer (Lake Oswego, OR) in San Diego, California
Title: Accenture Flex - .Net & C# Developer (Lake Oswego, OR) Location: USA-West Job Number: 00570700
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
We are seeking Sr .NET Developer to work in a fast-paced agile environment. A working knowledge of these technologies is required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to work with Line of Business constantly during requirement gathering and implementation. Role could also involve supporting testing of these business rule changes in a lower level environment before promoting to production.
NET Senior developer:
• A Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
• 8 years .Net hands on Development experience, encompassing Analysis, Design experience
• Extensive programming knowledge of various Microsoft technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP .NET, VB .NET, SQL Server, HTML, XML
• 1 years’ experience in Shell Scripting and Unix environment
• Working experience in end to end SDLC in design and delivering Business Applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player, ability to work under changing requirements.
• Webservices development experience
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud environment
• Knowledge of UML
• Knowledge build & deployment automation
• Prior experience in Healthcare industry
• Working experience with offshore teams
•Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
•Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
•Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
•Excellent organizational and time management skills
•Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
•Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
•Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries highly desirable
•A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
•Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
•Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job: Software Engineering